Streamer.Bot / Streamlabs / Streamelements

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-8-6 13:51:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Hello, I'm new here. Sorry for writing in English. I will keep it simple and plain.

I've been testing my Mirabox Stream Dock 293s. So far, it's a great product. I've managed to install plugins from marketplace.elgato.com.

Mostly, all productivity plugins made for Elgato Stream Deck work on Mirabox 293s, like Calendar, CPU Monitor, and other very simple plugins.

Live streaming plugins are the problem. The plugins are displayed, but none of the authentication methods work.

Here you can download the plugins for testing:

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/external/d8dd374ec4406f77773691b47bd98c54c40d6520c8cd08429ecceec8320a4c65

This is what's included in the zip file:
    StreamElements_SE.Live-22.6.21.87-windows_J5Ht639.streamDeckPlugin
    Streamlabs-1.5.1-mac_windows_NMGqx3Y.streamDeckPlugin
    Streamer.Bot-1.1.0.11.streamDeckPlugin
    com.streamelements.obslive.sdPlugin
    bot.streamer.streamdeck.sdPlugin
    com.elgato.streamlabs.sdPlugin

Three folders and three sdPlugin files were taken directly from the store and unpacked for convenience.

Due to the 1MB file limitation of this forum, I attached the smallest plugin as a zip file in case you cannot access the link.

I can't figure out what's the problem with these modules. I'm not skilled enough to find a solution.

Good luck! Have a wonderful day.

Streamlabs-1.5.1-mac_windows_NMGqx3Y.streamDeckPlugin.zip

250.73 KB, 下载次数: 10

a single mirror from store

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-6 22:36:07 | 显示全部楼层
Quick Update!

After some testing, I managed to get two apps working perfectly.

Streamelements plugin works right out of the box. Download the plugin from the Elgato marketplace (Your Profile → Manage Accounts → Products → Download), unpack it into %appdata%\HotSpot\StreamDock\plugins. Configure your device layout. Install Streamelements plugin for OBS, and then run OBS. I just tested "mute notifications," "skip alerts," and "reload overlay." Perfect!

Streamer.Bot is tricky but works perfectly with keyboard shortcuts or MIDI. I prefer to use MIDI because it gives me way more control and doesn't mess with my keyboard commands. Download and install the MIDI plugin from the Elgato marketplace. Next, install loopMIDI by Tobias Erichsen on Windows and then start it. Open the Streamer.Bot app and use MIDI notes created in Streamer Dock as triggers. You get the idea.

Only Streamlabs is left. But I would rather stick with Streamelements, which has better service and is easier to use. The only untested possible solution is to use Streamlabs Desktop with hotkeys. Streamlabs Desktop (previously Streamlabs OBS) is the integrated OBS client provided by the company. I personally don't like Streamlabs Desktop; it's really bloated and resource-heavy.

I hope someone figures out how to integrate Streamlabs with Mirabox Stream Dock.

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2024-8-7 10:17:39 | 显示全部楼层
jh7ghx 发表于 2024-8-6 22:36
Quick Update!

After some testing, I managed to get two apps working perfectly.

Streamer.Bot  Is this plugin compatible? Thank you very much for sharing

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-8 08:42:53 | 显示全部楼层
You're welcome, glad I could help. And yes! I found a solution.

I was using MIDI to trigger actions, but I found something way simpler.

First thing, you open the Streamer.bot app, then go to Integrations → Elgato → Streamdeck → Start Server (at 127.0.0.1 port 8059).

This is the plugin running on Elgato Stream Deck app being displayed as intended (bot.streamer.streamdeck.sdPlugin):

Here's how the HotSpot Stream Dock app displays the plugin, it does not show anything:

Luckily, I found an alternative plugin on GitHub!  
https://github.com/nate1280/streamdeck-Streamer.bot/releases

And Finally, here's the Hotspot Stream Dock app working with Streamer.bot actions:

It does not have the "Status Indicator" or "Action Switch" included as the version from the Elgato marketplace, but it's pretty simple and does the job!

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2024-8-8 09:13:47 | 显示全部楼层
jh7ghx 发表于 2024-8-8 08:42
You're welcome, glad I could help. And yes! I found a solution.

I was using MIDI to trigger actions ...

Okay, we have a lot of scheduling now, so we will have engineers follow up on your issue and send you the results when we have them

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-8 10:02:34 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you. I'm trying to help find solutions for everyone. I would greatly appreciate it if the developers and engineers could incorporate these solutions. Honestly, I'm not demanding to have the exact same functionalities as the Elgato Stream Deck; I hope for it, but I'm happy there's an alternative out there. So far I'm really satisfied with the product and the software.

Here's com.elgato.streamlabs.sdPlugin working on the Stream Deck app:

When I click "add an account," there's no web browser asking for credentials. So, I'm trying to import the account authentication from the Elgato Stream Deck. I'm not sure where the authentication data is store, I'm looking for it.

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-9 04:38:20 | 显示全部楼层
Well, I tried to import the login information from Elgato Stream Deck into HotSpot Stream Dock.

I found the registry key in Windows that stores Streamlabs login info. It's HKCU\SOFTWARE\Elgato Systems GmbH\StreamDeck\settings_account_streamlabs

The values "www.streamlabs.com11111111" and "bot.streamer.streamdeckbot.streamer.streamdeck" had an incredibly long chunk of info saved as hexadecimal data. It's not included here for security reasons, but you get the idea. I just put zeros and ones to hide my personal information. Here is the registry data:

1. Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

2. [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Elgato Systems GmbH\StreamDeck]
  3. "www.streamlabs.com11111111"=hex:
  4. "bot.streamer.streamdeckbot.streamer.streamdeck"=hex:

5. [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Elgato Systems GmbH\StreamDeck\settings_account_streamlabs]
  6. "size"=hex(b):01,00,00,00,00,00,00,00

7. [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Elgato Systems GmbH\StreamDeck\settings_account_streamlabs\1]
  8. "createTime"=hex(b):00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
  9. "displayName"="USER NAME"
  10. "userId"="11111111"
复制代码

I tried to import that data into the existing registry key "HKCU\SOFTWARE\HotSpot\StreamDock." In doing so, I discovered that the app is probably not using this registry entry because it's empty. It seems like this software is saving data into "%appdata%\HotSpot\StreamDock\config\StreamDockConfig.ini".

So, Streamlabs is still not working, but at least I figured out where the user data is stored.

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2024-8-9 15:50:56 | 显示全部楼层
jh7ghx 发表于 2024-8-9 04:38
Well, I tried to import the login information from Elgato Stream Deck into HotSpot Stream Dock.

I f ...

You can download the software developed by our company streamlabs:  https://bbs.key123.vip/forum.php ... &extra=#pid2609
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Stream Dock 论坛 ( 粤ICP备16086630号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 12:28 , Processed in 0.071955 second(s), 25 queries .