[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2024-9-3 19:56:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Ryszard 于 2024-9-6 16:56 编辑

A plugin that is an exe file is launched when the StreamDock application is started. However, if you close the application - for example, from the icon menu in the Tray I select Exit - the plugin does not automatically close (kill) but continues to work in Windows. The StreamDock application also does not send any events that could be intercepted and the plugin could be closed (terminated). How do you close applications that are plugins when the StreamDock application is closed?
At the moment I see that such plugins that were launched once and then the StreamDock application was closed are still in memory - they are not closed automatically. Since they are not, I have to close them programmatically... but there is also no event that says that the StreamDock application has been closed. Since they are not dll but exe, the system does not close them by itself. There is no support for sending an event that StreamDock has been closed (terminated).
Or maybe the StreamDock application itself should kill all running plugins when closing it? Since it opens at startup, it should kill them when closing (because it doesn't send any onDestroy events).

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-3 20:06:58 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Ryszard 于 2024-9-3 22:09 编辑

When Title is set in StreamDock it cannot be programmatically overridden from a plugin via setTitle events. Is there a way to fix this? Or add some way to force override? I know Elgato StreamDeck has this problem too... but not with other things (like keyUp) so it still isn't fully compatible.

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-5 01:26:42 | 显示全部楼层
Why doesn't StreamDock SDK allow changing Page and Scene in plugin? Elgato SDK supports switchToProfile events!

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2024-9-5 11:04:17 | 显示全部楼层
Ryszard 发表于 2024-9-5 01:26
Why doesn't StreamDock SDK allow changing Page and Scene in plugin? Elgato SDK supports switchToProf ...

Can you give me the specific name of the plugin so that we can check the on/off events of the plugin in a targeted manner

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-5 14:46:26 | 显示全部楼层
This thread is not about specific existing plugins but about the Mirabox SDK:  https://sdk.key123.vip/en/guide/events-sent.html

An important functionality that is in the Elgato Stream Deck SDK is not implemented in the Mira Box SDK (compare images). I wanted to write a plugin that does what is missing in Stream Dock but I am not able to because the functionality is missing not only in the Stream Dock application but also in the Mirabox SDK (see attachments).

Additionally, I still do not know how to automatically close the plugin when closing the Stream Dock application (I think that the plugins that are exe files and start when the Stream Dock application starts should close when the StreamDock application is closed - but this does not happen - they still work in Windows memory).  

ElgatoSDK.jpg
MBoxSDK.jpg

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-6 16:59:32 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Ryszard 于 2024-9-6 17:01 编辑

The stram dock application does not scale at all - as you can see in the attached image. Having a large monitor leaves a lot of free space in the middle. Properties do not stretch at all (they adjust to the window - you can see them circled in red at the bottom of the image). There is not even a slider to move the area sideways. In the case of tables - as in the attached image - it is completely illegible.
Why so much empty space around buttons and knobs - this area should adapt to the size and not take up unnecessary space. property should be maximally increased - and adapt to the size of the window, so that data can be easily entered. Here it is currently done incorrectly - exactly the opposite.
Brak_przewin.jpg

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-6 18:19:05 | 显示全部楼层
According to the SDK documentation, in the manifest file you can set that the knobs can support multiActions (Action Flow):

"Controllers": ["Knob"],

"SupportedInMultiActions": true,

and this is very useful because you could connect several actions to the knob - for example, send two keyboard shortcuts one after the other.

But the Stream Dock application unfortunately does not support this possibility of adding Action Flow to the knob - it is missing because it would allow for multiplying the functionality of the knobs.

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-8 20:06:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Ryszard 于 2024-9-8 20:08 编辑

StreamDock does not work according to MiraBox SDK documentation - showOk and showAlert not working.
Of course you can display your own icon but... - it should work according to its own documentation (especially since it does not even contain all the events from the original Elgato SDK).
showOk.jpg

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-9 02:24:51 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Ryszard 于 2024-9-9 02:29 编辑

Events didReceiveSettings for knobs only works if you have previously clicked on the knob icon in the StreamDock program. If you have not done this, the dialDown and dialUp events are sent, but after sending sendToPropertyInspector there is no didReceiveSettings response.sendToPropertyInspector does not save data to variables in knob if you have not previously clicked on the knob image in the StreamDock program.After clicking on the icon in the StreamDock program it works correctly.On the other hand, the event for Key also works correctly.

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-9-9 16:30:35 | 显示全部楼层
Ryszard 发表于 2024-9-6 18:19
According to the SDK documentation, in the manifest file you can set that the knobs can support mult ...

Thank you for your feedback. The operation flow plugin currently does not support knobs.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Stream Dock 论坛 ( 粤ICP备16086630号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 12:25 , Processed in 0.055967 second(s), 25 queries .