[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 3 天前 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Saputra 于 2024-6-30 00:30 编辑

I bought the device from Taobao a week or two ago.

Software

Stream Dock 293
V2.293V2.00.001

Mbox N3
V2.293N3.03.001

---------- (293) ----------

1. Unable to change the language. It says the device is for China only.

2. The function "create folder", after placing the function in the empty slot and pressing it to get into the folder, jump out to the previous page, unable to stay on the page,

3. Copy and paste the "hot key" or "hot key switch" (function within the tools box) between different pages and scenes, causing the assigned button and icon to be missing or messed up.

4. Sometimes, when the button is pressed, the device freezes and jumps to random pages. (e.g. "next scenes" / "next page")

5. Does the "hold" function exist or not? Some say yes, and some say no. It is a must-have function.

6. Where can we check the update log for the newly added function or bug fix?

7. Is multi-device support available (like 2*293 simultaneously)? Since I have MBox N3 from you guys as well

8. "Hotkey switch" should be able to contain more than two. (e.g. the landing gear light button has near/ far/ off. It contains three stages in a single button)

---------- (N3) ----------

9. Pages, settings, plugins, and info are not interchangeable or unable to be shared between devices. e.g. cant copy and paste between the device

10. for the N3, the rotor CCW and CW and the bottom three buttons should have more function and be able to be customized.

---------- (--) ----------

I use 293 & N3 for DCS World and other sims; I hope it will support even more functions and, more importantly, fix the bugs.

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 前天 10:34 | 显示全部楼层
Your N3 device should be purchased in Chinese, so it can only be used in Chinese language. We have fixed other bugs and will soon release a new version. We will notify you to download it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Stream Dock 论坛 ( 粤ICP备16086630号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 19:13 , Processed in 0.053388 second(s), 22 queries .