[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-25 19:27:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear Team,

I've encountered a specific need that's yet to be addressed - the ability to launch programs or scripts with parameters via the keyboard's plugins. Presently, the default plugin can only initiate programs without parameters. Additionally, other plugins designed for this purpose haven't proven reliable. For instance, the "Advanced Launcher" plugin fails to install correctly, rendering it unusable. There were also two plugins intended for script execution, but despite successful installation, they haven't been functioning properly.

I'd like to request if your team could consider integrating this functionality into the keyboard's plugins. The ability to launch programs or scripts with parameters would be immensely beneficial, especially for a certain demographic such as system administrators. It's a much-needed feature that could significantly enhance the product's appeal and utility.

Your attention to this request would be greatly appreciated, as it could cater to a broader audience and streamline various workflows for users requiring parameter-based program/script launching.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Default has no options to start with parameters

Plugin not installing

Not working

defaultluancher.jpg

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-27 09:17:04 | 显示全部楼层
First of all, thank you for your advice. The research and development department analyzes that this function can be realized, and it will be developed later

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 4 天前 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Walktheweb 于 2024-7-5 19:17 编辑

I have the same feature request.
Hope you will fix  Plugin advanced launcher soon

This will enable me to launch autohotkey code e.g.
c:\application\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe C:\SD_AHK_code_exe.ahk "msgbox, This pop is from autohotkey"

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 昨天 10:25 | 显示全部楼层
Walktheweb 发表于 2024-7-5 19:09
I have the same feature request.
Hope you will fix  Plugin advanced launcher soon

We are also developing this plugin, which includes features like this advanced launcher
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Stream Dock 论坛 ( 粤ICP备16086630号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-9 06:44 , Processed in 0.061823 second(s), 25 queries .