[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-30 04:40:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear Team,

I wanted to suggest an enhancement that could improve the efficiency of the software.

Currently, the ability to switch scenes using hotkeys would greatly benefit the workflow. This feature would allow users to seamlessly transition between scenes using designated keyboard shortcuts, thereby enhancing the overall user experience and speeding up the process of navigating through different scenes.

It could look like this.

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-30 15:01:45 | 显示全部楼层
这个想法是不错的,但在多场景 多跟随时会存在优先级的问题。

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2023-11-30 15:44:58 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for addressing the concerns regarding the implementation of hotkeys for scene transitions. I'd like to further discuss the potential priority issues mentioned in your previous message to ensure a clear understanding.

Given our scenario where only one user interacts with the software, it appears that potential conflicts might arise mainly due to the assignment of the same hotkey combinations to different scenes. To mitigate such conflicts, could we consider a system where each scene is assigned only one unique hotkey combination?

Furthermore, implementing a built-in software check to prevent assigning the same hotkeys to different scenes could potentially eliminate these conflicts altogether. This way, users would be restricted from assigning duplicate hotkey combinations to various scenes, ensuring a smoother and conflict-free user experience.

I believe this approach could effectively address the concerns raised earlier and provide a more streamlined solution. Could we explore this possibility or discuss any alternative methods to ensure a seamless integration of hotkeys for scene transitions?

Your additional insights or clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-12-4 15:44:43 | 显示全部楼层
Pat2 发表于 2023-11-30 15:44
Thank you for addressing the concerns regarding the implementation of hotkeys for scene transitions. ...

Our product already has a function to switch to any specified scene, as well as a function to follow the scene. You can check if this function can meet your needs

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-8 06:33:49 | 显示全部楼层
it seems there might have been a misunderstanding in my previous message regarding the specific requirements for scene transitions using hotkeys. The current functionalities you mentioned do provide scene transition options, but they operate differently from the desired method.

In my scenario, it's crucial to utilize direct keyboard input for scene transition hotkeys instead of relying solely on dynamic keys. The reason being, with the keyboard, users can swiftly trigger scene transitions with dedicated key combinations. This method offers a faster and more efficient workflow, particularly when managing multiple scenes.

The primary concern raised previously revolves around potential conflicts arising from assigning the same hotkey combinations to different scenes. To overcome this, I proposed a system where each scene would be allocated a unique hotkey combination, thereby minimizing conflicts and ensuring a more streamlined user experience.

I deeply value your team's input and expertise in this matter. However, there's a growing concern that our suggestions might not have been fully considered or might not align with the current development focus. The response received seemed somewhat evasive, lacking a direct acknowledgment of the proposed solution or addressing the potential conflict issues.

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-12-12 09:48:26 | 显示全部楼层
Pat2 发表于 2023-12-8 06:33
it seems there might have been a misunderstanding in my previous message regarding the specific requ ...

First of all, thank you very much for your suggestion. However, the current issue is that there is a possibility of conflicting shortcut keys, so it will take time to find a solution in this regard
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Stream Dock 论坛 ( 粤ICP备16086630号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 17:07 , Processed in 0.055248 second(s), 22 queries .