System Monitor won't stay removed.

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-1-11 12:37:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I removed the system monitor, from the store, and I deleted the folder. However your latest version insists on reinstalling the monitor at start up when it sees that it has been removed.

This is unacceptable.

I don't want the system monitor, I don't use your system monitor. I am not giving your software elevated access for any reason that is not needed.

Fix your software, and make the system monitor removable again.

Also stop reinstalling the system monitor every upgrade, if it has been uninstalled.

This is a very shady practice, and make me think that you do not just use the elevated access for just the "system monitor".

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-1-12 00:25:30 | 显示全部楼层
Follow these steps:

1-Close the software
2-Go to your default installation, navigate to: Stream Dock AJAZZ Global\defaultData\defaultPlugins delete the entire folder of system monitor
3-Goto %appdata% navigate to: AppData\Roaming\HotSpot\StreamDock\plugins delete the entire folder of system monitor
4-Goto storeCache.json delete the entry from system monitor.

These steps should be enough to make it disappear, but of course if you install some update maybe it will be back, reproduce again the steps if so.

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-1-12 09:54:13 | 显示全部楼层
Step 4 fixed it. Never needed to do that in the past. Step 2 & 3 were enough previously. (until updating the software, which still reinstalls it).

Thanks!

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2024-1-12 11:04:08 | 显示全部楼层
This is the default plugin. If you don't need it, you can only delete the folder "com. hotspot. streamdock. system. monitor. sdPlugin" in the installation directory "defaultData" ->"defaultPlugins" after each upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Stream Dock 论坛 ( 粤ICP备16086630号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 01:47 , Processed in 0.056095 second(s), 22 queries .