主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-23 00:23:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Subject: Feedback on Keyboard Prototype

Dear Design Team,

I wanted to share some feedback on the prototype of the dynamic key keyboard, akin to the Stream Deck. Overall, I'm quite impressed with the aesthetics and functionality of the keyboard. The keys look fantastic, operate smoothly, and offer excellent clarity. Kudos on a remarkable job on the hardware front. That's definitely "the good."

Now, onto "the bad." While many plugins function seamlessly, there's an issue with a significant number of them not working as intended. While this might not be a critical problem given the availability of functional plugins, I'd suggest removing or flagging non-functional plugins in the store. It could streamline the user experience and prevent frustration.

Finally, "the ugly" part of the feedback involves the software recognition by Windows. It consistently prompts users to verify the software upon startup due to not being identified as a trusted publisher. This issue could deter users, especially those seeking a hassle-free experience. While there might be workarounds for this, for the average user and considering it's a commercial product, seamless out-of-the-box functionality is key.

I appreciate the effort and innovation put into this keyboard design. Addressing these aspects could significantly enhance its user-friendliness and appeal. Looking forward to seeing how this product evolves!

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-23 09:44:20 | 显示全部楼层
First of all, thank you for your support. We have already completed the windwons certification signature. You can download the latest version and try it. Regarding the plug-ins, we are also optimizing it. Because the number of plug-ins is large, the staff is still expanding. I believe that in the near future You will fall in love with our products and features

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2023-11-23 16:05:43 | 显示全部楼层
Absolutely! It's fantastic news that they've completed the Windows certification signature, and the ongoing optimization of plugins is promising, especially given the project's scale. However, despite having version 2.9.170, it's disappointing to continue receiving notifications about an unknown publisher. Seamless integration with the operating system is crucial for a smooth user experience, and encountering these messages can be frustrating.

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2023-11-24 15:53:01 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Team,

I've been using your product and have noticed a recurring issue regarding unknown publisher notifications for two executables, SystemMonitor.exe and Hotkey.exe.

It seems that these executables lack the necessary certificates, which prompts Windows to raise these notifications. As a result, these applications don't start properly, requiring manual intervention each time to proceed. This disrupts the workflow significantly.

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2023-11-24 15:54:40 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been using your product and have noticed a recurring issue regarding unknown publisher notifications for two executables, SystemMonitor.exe and Hotkey.exe.

It seems that these executables lack the necessary certificates, which prompts Windows to raise these notifications. As a result, these applications don't start properly, requiring manual intervention each time to proceed. This disrupts the workflow significantly.

I kindly request your team to review and address this matter. Ensuring these executables have the required certificates would prevent these notifications, allowing for a smoother startup process. It would greatly enhance the user experience and streamline the functionality of the applications.

Your attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated, as it would significantly improve the usability and reliability of your product.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-24 16:46:50 | 显示全部楼层
Pat2 发表于 2023-11-24 15:54
Dear Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been using your product and have noticed a recu ...

I am very sorry for the bad experience, but we tried without any security issues, or you lower the security level of the system, and you right click the SystemMonitor.exe on your computer to see if there is a digital signature certificate.

And HotKey this plug-in we are only testing stage, have not officially released, so have not done EV signature.

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2023-11-24 23:45:08 | 显示全部楼层

The messages of Windows says it all unknown publisher. certificates is not correct.

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2023-11-25 00:00:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Pat2 于 2023-11-25 00:04 编辑

I don't know what happened but today the messages about publisher is not there anymore????
It seems to be okay now. only have to change sucurity level.
It would be better if users don't have to change anything.
What does systemmonitor.exe do?

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-25 10:10:05 | 显示全部楼层
Pat2 发表于 2023-11-25 00:00
I don't know what happened but today the messages about publisher is not there anymore????
It seems ...

This is a plug-in to read the CPU utilization and temperature of the system, so the system is authorized to read.

This is our own plug-in, there is no security problem.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Stream Dock 论坛 ( 粤ICP备16086630号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 06:19 , Processed in 0.051572 second(s), 22 queries .